Campus career offices provide a wide range of essential services for early-stage professionals – however, they often do not have the resources or time to offer personalized guidance.
Talent Investment offers customized, one-on-one career coaching to students and young professionals.
We work within a structured process, beginning with a deep dive into interests, strengths, short-term goals, long-term aspirations, academic accomplishments, and extra-curricular activities. We help to define which industries and roles are best-suited to the individual, then target options based on location, company size, company culture, opportunities for growth, and more.
Sessions can be conducted in-person, via Skype or FaceTime, by phone or email – in whatever combination best accommodates the individual’s particular set of circumstances.
- Ongoing one-on-one advisement
- Bridge the gap from academic foundation to professional career
- Thorough individual analysis
- Comprehensive interview preparation
- Follow-up sessions as needed
- Flexible on location, time, and session format